Sky Views Observatory Offers & Discounts – August 2023
Walk between the Sky Views Towers, high above the ground – you’re literally walking outside the building! Soak up spectacular views of Dubai from over 200 metres up high Enjoy one ride on the glass slide for spectacular views of the city’s skyline and shining coast
At over 200 meters above Dubai, the Sky Views observatory features a stunning 25m-long glass floor to give you exceptional views of the Burj Khalifa and the city below! Soak up the sights through a panoramic elevator with glass on three sides, and why not stop for a drink in the Panorama 52 restaurant?
Included in your Sky Views ticket, is one ride on the outdoor Glass Slide, which propels visitors from level 53 down to level 52 in a transparent glass tube. Are you brave enough?
Requirement for the Glass Slide
• Requirement: Weight 30 to 150 kg and Height 120 to 200 cm
• A special rug/mat must be used during the sliding experience, and instructions given by the Sky Views supervisors must be followed
• Personal belongings, including mobile phones and sharp jewellery, must be removed and kept inside the pouch
• Do not slide on a lying position on your back or stomach
• Participants should not be under the influence of narcotics, spirits or any other substances that impair judgement (e.g. medicine).
• Participants should be free from severe physical or mental disorders that would not allow them to complete the physical and •mental tasks asked throughout the ride.
• One person only at a time can use the slide
How to Use Sky Views Dubai Coupon Codes
• Enter Sky Views Dubai in Emirates Deals search bar.
• Choose a suitable offer and click on ‘Show Coupon’, which copies the code.
• You will be redirected to the website.
• Continue shopping, and add items to your cart.
• At the checkout page, paste our coupon in the ‘Apply Coupon’ section
What is Skywalk Dubai ?
The SkyWalk Dubai (Sky Views Dubai) is a steel structure between the Address Sky View Towers in Dubai. The outside walking bridge is situated on level 53 on the twin towers and connected to each other at 220 meters. This is 85 meters long and 30 meters wide bridge, the SkyWalk Dubai, is expected to be a major attraction for adrenaline junkies.
Why visit SkyWalk at Address View?
This is the experience of lifetime. You will be strapped into a safety harness before walking outside the building, feeling the breeze in the skies, looking down 220m with your heart pounding. SkyWalk will allow visitors experience Dubai from dizzying heights, while also offering spectacular views of Burj Khalifa as well as the Dubai Fountains. Its convenient location in Downtown Dubai also ensures easy access to top tourist attractions and landmarks.
Design & Construction
SkyWalk is an excellent example of marvellous engineering achieved by a highly skilled team of over 300 engineering, construction and design experts. It is designed by Skidmore, Owings, and Merrill, the same architects of famous Burj Khalifa. A 4-meter high steel construction was specifically designed to hold the load of the SkyWalk and to transfer its weight to the core walls of the Address Sky View building. The main body was assembled on-site using high-capacity cranes. The structure weighs over 350 tonnes.
Get Epic Panoramas over Dubai
Be ready to observe Dubai’s cityscape from a brand-new lookout point as you whizz up to the 52nd level of Address Sky View Hotel aboard a glass elevator. Walk around and then climb the spiral stairway to the 53rd level which feasts you with the most compelling views over Sheikh Zayed Road, Downtown Dubai, and Burj Khalifa.
Go Down the First-of-its-Kind Glass Sky Slide
Feel the fun and rush of the lifetime as you make your way down from 53rd level to the 52nd level with the super exhilarating Glass Sky Slide ride. Yes, don’t expect it be your ordinary park slide! This breathtaking slide adventure at Sky Views Dubai is the first of its kind in the whole of the Middle East.
Experience Utmost Safety
Built entirely using the quadruple-laminated glass, the Sky Slide is fully transparent yet highly durable. This lets you see Dubai like never before on a safe, unimpeded and floor-to-floor ride experience. Apart from this, you can test your nerve with Edge Walk; it lets you experience the region’s highest and first circular hands-free walk on a ledge (for extra charge.)
Sky Views Dubai Tickets Timing
Sunday 10:00 – 22:00
Monday 10:00 – 22:00
Tuesday 10:00 – 22:00
Wednesday 10:00 – 22:00
Thursday 10:00 – 22:00
Friday 10:00 – 22:00
Saturday 10:00 – 22:00