SHARE OUR NATION’S JOURNEY
Qasr Al Watan is more than a palace, it is a unique testament to the spirit of the United Arab Emirates' people and its leaders. The Palace invites the world to share our culture, knowledge and inspiring journey. Qasr Al Watan is more than just a palace, it is an enriching interactive journey in a contemporary setting that reveals and reflects on governance, knowledge and craftsmanship.
The visitor experience at Qasr Al Watan is an inspiring and educational tour of Emirati and Arabian excellence. Here, visitors will learn about the principles that have propelled traditional Arabian design to remarkable status. Visitors will also gain a rare insight into Emirati governance and culture through the Palace’s exhibits. Most notably, visitors will enjoy exploring the expansive selection of timeless books and manuscripts at House of Knowledge and Qasr Al Watan Library.
Discover the Zones
Gain a brief understanding of each zone in Qasr Al Watan’s unforgettable tour experience.
A Memory from the Palace
Take back a moment from your journey at one of the United Arab Emirates most iconic landmarks.
The Great Hall
Step into a true testament of Arabian artistry and gain a deeper appreciation of the region’s architectural legacy.
Explore a collection of gifts signifying a legacy of good will between the United Arab Emirates and the world.
Spirit of Collaboration
This is the official meeting place for the UAE Cabinet and the Federal Supreme Council.
The Presidential Banquet
Discover how our nation’s leaders host the world’s leading dignitaries with a unique taste of Emirati hospitality.
House of Knowledge
Uncover the monumental influence of Arabian scholarship on human civilization and progress.
Qasr Al Watan Library
Unlock a legacy of knowledge told through a vast collection of timeless literature at Qasr Al Watan Library.
A Celebration of Acceptance
Witness the United Arab Emirates’ mission in becoming a more inclusive society and promoting positive social change for People of Determination.
History Made During the Year of Tolerance
Discover how declaring 2019 as the Year of Tolerance, supports the United Arab Emirates in spreading love and tolerance as a pathway for humanity towards peace.
• Visitors can access the library free of charge through a separate entrance upon registration at the Visitor Centre
• An airport-style security check is in place. Visitors with bags larger than 50 x 30cm will be refused entry. There are no lockers or cloakroom facilities on-site
• Knives, scissors, long umbrellas, paint, bikes, roller skates, and similar objects, as well as pets or animals are not allowed
• Non-commercial photography and filming allowed in all areas, except the use of wearable/mounted devices inside the palace or palace grounds
• Strollers are allowed. A limited number of strollers and wheelchairs are available to rent at the Visitor Centre
• Free parking on-site